June 5, 2012, Bangalore: KyaZoonga, India's first and largest sports and entertainment ticketing company, has introduced “iTicketTM”, a Do-It-Yourself” (DIY) online service that enables event organizers to sell tickets anywhere in the world. KyaZoonga believes that anyone can be an event organizer and with iTicketTM, organizing a kitty party or a sold-out concert or conference is just a click away!
Announcing the launch of iTicket™, Neetu Bhatia, Co-founder and CEO, KyaZoonga said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of iTicket™. Having pioneered the concept of professional ticketing in India, we now wish to further democratize ticketing by giving the organizer full control over how they manage the ticketing process for their events. The idea is to have a credible and transparent solution for smaller event organizers who want to project a professional image but perhaps don’t have the resources to pay for expensive development work or manage complicated solutions. With iTicket™, organizers now have the ability to create an event, manage attendee information, promote an event and collect payment- all on their own. And the power of the KyaZoonga ticketing platform gets behind every event created using iTicketTM as these events can be promoted and shared on the KyaZoonga site and to its user base.”
Once you create your event and specify such details as ticket prices, categories and quantities, you can promote your upcoming event with iTicket™ and start collecting your payments online. Further, event organizers can do a whole lot more with their event. Some salient features available to organizers include:
- Event branding – Give your event a distinct identity! Customize the look and feel of your event page with logos and custom background pages.
- Sell online within minutes- Getting your event online and selling was never this easy.
- Share a dedicated URL – Direct people to your event page by sharing a dedicated URL with them
- Multiple payment options – Setup payments via Credit Card, Debit Card or Netbanking
- Real-time monitoring – Make Real-Time changes and get Real Time Sales Report access
- Professional ticketing solution - Specify ticket types, discount codes, and much more for single events. You can also create "Early Bird" or "Special Offer" tickets.
- Get your event listed – Spread the word by getting your event listed with Google and other search engines as well.
- Analyze your event – Track ticket sales and visitors to know more about your customers and sales
iTicket™, is for anyone planning, organizing or attending an event!
|< Prev||Next >|
- Olacabs launches India’s first iPhone app for real time cab hiring
- Wellness Program for creating Healthy Mindsets
- Kae Capital and YourNest Angel Fund join VentureNursery
- Dhingana surpasses 10.5 Million Monthly Active Visitors
- Guinness Record at Ontario Centres of Excellence Discovery 12 Conference