We bring you three curated pieces from the web which gives an insight into Instagram and Facebook. Read on:
Facebook begins to get nervous that a social-sharing company like Instagram is able to migrate from iOS to Android so seamlessly.
We’ve only got 3 engineers, and our needs are still evolving.Our core principles when choosing a system are: a) Keep it very simple
b) Don’t re-invent the wheel c) Go with proven and solid technologies when you can
Instagram isn’t the only thing Facebook bought recently. The social networking giant has purchased a vintage sign “The Hacker Company” and installed it at its 1 Hacker Way headquarters. It wasn’t as quick of a buy as Instagram, either: the whole process took seven months, which is longer than Facebook’s move from Palo Alto to Menlo Park.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Guinness Record at Ontario Centres of Excellence Discovery 12 Conference
- Dhingana launches new music app for facebook timeline
- PropTiger raises Rs. 25 crores, SAIF and Accel lead second round of funding
- Facebook buys Instagram
- TELiBrahma joins hands with the Indian Railways to launch BluFi at Bangalore City Railway Station
- Fabmall guys launch Bigbasket